10.07.2008

Status: construction project

We need to find a construction project. Any ideas?

Dianne found a project!!
I have 2 jobs that can be done at the North River Pregnancy Crises Center in Palmetto. Painting needs done both inside and out. They need a wood floor installed. They have the materials they need the helping hands.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have 2 jobs that can be done at the North River Pregnancy Crises Center in Palmetto. Painting needs done both inside and out. They need a wood floor installed. They have the materials they need the helping hands.

Also there is a banquet next Sat 10/18 to present what they do at the center. It is being held at Palmetto Baptist starting at 7pm for dinner
Anyone want to go? G & I can't

Anonymous said...

Greg contacted Manatee Religious services and they didn't think they could use us. He is trying to confirm this with the head person.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have not heard back from Care -net. Nor have I been successful in getting a hold of anyone. I will try again next week.

Anonymous said...

I spoke to Peggy at SOLVE and she is going to come up with a list of possible construction projects, but hasn't got that to me yet.

The date for the dinner will work.
Kids can be involved as well. We will need several people to cook and maybe eight people plus kids to attend the dinner.

dlg said...

The flooring is a snap together and the floor is concert. They may be having someone lay one of the rooms this Sat. She will let you know Monday.
They still need painters